What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on how to improve your bowling game
- Learn the proper footwork that will help you get the ball down the alley and out of the gutter
- Learn the secrets of timing and amaze yourself with the difference it makes in your game
- Learn how to tell the difference between a good and bad delivery – in minutes
- Understand how approach affects your bowling abilities
- Know when you need to clean and polish bowling balls
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Improve Bowling scores 71.25/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.improvebowling.com/guide.html, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD12.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: improvebowling.com you’ll also be taken through to improvebowling.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)